[Lazarus] WinCE: LCL bugs?

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 21:30:21 CET 2008

Hi, about all the positioning and sizing issues, I tryed recently to
fix them, but I wasn't able to fix everything, and now my time for
this week (maybe actually next 3 weeks or more, althougth I can always
find some spaces) is over.

I documented on the wiki how it should work:

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Windows_CE_Development_Notes#ApplicationType

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Windows_CE_Development_Notes#Positioning_and_size_of_Dialogs_and_Forms

It would be great if you take a look at what I did in my partial fixes
and if you can take from there and finish fixing this. It's not hard,
it just needs someone with time to test it. If you have problems I can
answer your questions.

If you don't manage to fix it or doesn't want to try, then open bug
reports for the problems and I'll try again to fix them when I have
time.

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho