[Lazarus] How to get 2 diferent Lazarus versions on MacOs

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi glpunzi at lordzealon.com
Tue Feb 19 09:16:55 CET 2008

Then, the Lazarus package, only "install" on /usr/local/share/lazarus?

Then, If I want a copy of my lazarus folder, only need to copy this, and all works like a charm, changing compiler directories, etc..?

I ask this, as I said, because I want to try to compile with the last svn and carbon widgesets, and to use as Lazarus-Test "installation".

Otherwise, I will check at home.

Thanks for your answer and effort.

--
Giuseppe Luigi Punzi <glpunzi at lordzealon.com>