[Lazarus] Problem build Lazarus

Guadagnini David sw.dept at biotecnica.it
Tue Feb 19 10:29:16 CET 2008

On 19/02/2008, Mattias Gärtner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:

> This works here if you add the simpleipc unit to your uses clause.

Thanks Mattias. That was the problem. I didn't have the 'simpleipc'
unit name in the uses clause. I simply typed the class name and
pressed F1 on it, thinking it would find the help. I simply wanted to
read up on the class (not use it yet).

BTW:
When selecting 'Help | Online Help' it brings up the 'Welcome to
Lazarus' html page. Could we not maybe add links to the RTL, FCL, LCL
online help in that page.  That way we look through the help, without
knowing the exact unit name etc... like my case in point with
TSimpleIPC.  I currently have the online help for RTL, FCL and LCL
bookmarked in my browser, but when I move computers, I'm lost again
and have to Google the links.

Regards,
  - Graeme -