[Lazarus] February 76% OFF

lazarus at miraclec.com lazarus at miraclec.com
Tue Feb 19 21:25:38 CET 2008

On 19/02/2008, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
<felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 19, 2008 11:30 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'm sure others will complain, but heres another though. :) What if
> > you do the search at Lazarus startup.
>
> No way! If that is done it must be optional and off by default. My
> time is precious and I can't waste 1 minute (on a fast computer) every
> time I start my IDE.

That's why I mentioned that the thread must only start after the first
project is loaded (while the developer is think about what to start
coding)   AND  the thread must be in low priority as as not to slow
down whatever the developer does.

But yes, I know all developers are different which is why I said it
would also require a option to toggle that behaviour. :)

Regards,
  - Graeme -