[Lazarus] How to compile to both Win32 and Win64

Craig Peterson craig at scootersoftware.com
Thu Feb 21 19:16:57 CET 2008

Lee Jenkins wrote:

> I've read there are a few problems with gdb on windows.  Actually, I've
> encountered a few problems, while not show stoppers are annoying.
>
> Sometimes when debugging a GUI app, the will get focus, but kinda freeze.
> Usually this is when I've run the application in debug mode and then shut the
> application down, but GDB stays running.
>
> I've noticed that everything is much better behaved if I ensure that gdb is
> shutdown after each run (which is sometimes is not).
>
> Question: Is there a way to ensure that gdb gets shutdown after every debug run?

I have GDB problems on windows 2000. The first time GDB works fine, any
additional attempt will fail. So basicly i need to reset GDB after each
run. To solve this i assigned ctrl-f2 to reset program and ctrl-f3 to
reset debugger. Its kind of a boring solution but i do not have any
other workaround

At home with Windows XP everything runs fine..