[Lazarus] Resource strings

Tomasz Wojtyś tsr at fenix.katowice.pl
Thu Feb 21 21:46:39 CET 2008

> check IDE / Project / Project options / i18n / enable i18n
> and set a subdirectory. For example 'languages'.

I have a problem with translations too.

var
  _PODirectory, _Lang, _FallbackLang: string;
begin
  _PODirectory := 'po/';
  GetLanguageIDs (_Lang, _FallbackLang);
  TranslateUnitResourceStrings ('Lang', _PODirectory + 'puzle.%s.po',
                                _Lang, _FallBackLang);

where the Lang is an unit contains resource-strings.

I take generated puzle.po, rename it to, for exaple puzle.pl.po, and
translate. Later I added some strings in application and the new
puzle.po file was generated. How can I update my translation in
puzle.pl.po?

Tomasz Wojtyś