[Lazarus] TThread memory leak?

Lukas Gradl lazarus at ssn.at
Thu Feb 28 00:18:20 CET 2008

Duly reported.

Thanks.

-Phil

-----Original Message-----
From: lazarus-bounces at lazarus.freepascal.org
[mailto:lazarus-bounces at lazarus.freepascal.org] On Behalf Of Felipe
Monteiro de Carvalho
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 10:43 AM
To: General mailing list
Subject: Re: [Lazarus] OS X/Carbon Compilation

2008/2/26 Hess, Philip J <pjhess at purdue.edu>:
> I was going to suggest that, but it's not clear to me how to do that.
In the Inherited tab, it includes /usr/X11R6/lib; /sw/lib even when
Carbon is selected. These library paths are read-only and appear to be
hardwired into the IDE.

Then this is a bug on the IDE, please report it.

We currently have a mechanism to add extra compiler options based on
the widgetset and those darwin hard-coded paths. Those 2 things should
be merged together so that we would have a matrix to choose arbitrary
extra compiler options based on *both* widgetset and target operating
system, making it 2 dimensional.

I don't know if the target architecture and the guest operating system
are relevant, but I think not.

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho