[Lazarus] opengl

Andrea Mauri andrea.mauri.75 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 16:41:58 CET 2008

> It works here under gtk2.

I am not able to use TOpenGLControl on GTK2, I can place it on a form, I
can compile it but it doesn't run. After pressing F9 the project is
compiled successfully then launched and immediately the "Execution
Stopped" message is showed up.
I have also seen in the OpenGLContext unit these lines:
[...]