[Lazarus] Lazrus+Qt has a salmon color border

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 10:21:02 CEST 2008

2008/7/2 Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org>:

> Your error was setting the TSQLQuery.Datasource property. This should NOT be
> done, unless you wish to establish a master/detail relation between 2
> TSQLQuery classes.

Just tried again, and this time I got it working fine.  :-)

BTW:
I'll report this as a bug, but the TIBConnection.Database property
editor which enables you to select a local database, only has support
for *.gdb or *.fb database.  I couldn't select my database which had a
*.fdb extension.  The property editor should at least have a *.*
option.

Regards,
 - Graeme -