[Lazarus] LCL-fpGUI widget set help needed

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 14:18:24 CEST 2008

En/na Søren Ager ha escrit:
> Hi,
>
> Lazarus v0.9.25 r15649M i386-win32-win32/win64 on windows XP.
>
> I am working on a TrayIcon gadget and want it to minimize to the tray.
> Only problem is I can't seem to catch the Minimize event. I found a
> tutorial on the net based on Delphi and it used the following code:
>
> procedure TMainForm.FormCreate(Sender: TObject);
> begin
>    Application.OnMinimize := @MinimizeMe;
> end;
>
> procedure TMainForm.MinimizeMe(Sender: TObject);
> begin
>    Visible := False;
> end;
>

> But MinimizeMe is never called.

I just tried dropping a TApplicationProperties object on the form (in
the "Additional" tab) and assigning an event to OnMinimize and it seems
to work here, with revision 15358.
I also tried the same as you (manually adding the event in FormCreate)
and it works here.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004      Fax +34 93 5883007