[Lazarus] Lazarus editor enhancements.

ik idokan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 15:39:35 CEST 2008

Graeme, Here are few more features you should add :

1. Reporting of warnings/errors, todo, notes etc by both color of
lines in a gater like in eclipse.
2. Spell checking for strings and comments.
3. UML support
4. Real bi-directional support (it will be the only development text
editor that will support it if that will go).
5. Ability to save and load custom made color set and fonts (like in vim)
6. marking places to fold (and not only begin end) and remembering them
7. Complete text inside string (from comments and other strings)
8. Draw underline in colors on warnings, notes, spells and errors
9. Removing bookmarks
10. Ability to track version control, diff etc..
11. split the text editor to vertical/horizontal split (like in VIM).
12. Move/group tabs

I can continue of curse ;) So you do not need only Code-Gear features.

Good luck :P

Ido

http://ik.homelinux.org/