[Lazarus] More for the Lazarus Wish list

Bent Normann Olsen bent at earmaster.com
Tue Jul 15 11:17:50 CEST 2008

Oh, I found, ListDatasource is delphi components DBLookupComboBox
attributes. Moreover, the situation was not encouraging, Lazarus has not yet
developed this component. I would like to see:
http://bugs.freepascal.org/print_bug_page.php?bug_id=8257, it said:

DBListBox but have some extra fields
            KeyField
            ListField
            ListFieldIndex
            ListSource

I would like to, whether there are ways ? For example, PopupMenu +
TDBlistBox used to simulate DBLookupComboBox. Who can give suggestions ?