[Lazarus] Gtk2 division by 0 in themes fix

Ales Katona almindor at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 13:56:50 CEST 2008

Btw. one thing which bothers me is that 100% same fpc and c/gcc gtk2
code resulted in different arguments inside the themeing .so file (I
compiled my own debug version with printf()). The arguments were from
some gtkadjustment, but not the one used directly by the trackbar.

For some reason FPC code resulted in slightly different values (except
one), I have absolutely no idea why since there was a lot of code in
between the themeing .so and gtk_main() call.

Ales