[Lazarus] Using extensions for text file names in files of ( Examples ) .

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk sanliturk at ttnet.net.tr
Tue Jul 22 14:41:21 CEST 2008

Dear Sirs ,

I am using lazarus 0.9.25 with/and fpc 2.2.2rc2 and in general other
newer fixes or development
releases .
I did not intend ( Makefile ) because it is a fixed name for Make
programs and for a short message I did not mention it .
At this moment , if I use , for example , ... > dir \lazarus\read*. /s
it is counting 39 README
files .
Assume that I ( or We ) should use Windows for some reasons . I have
FreeBSD , OpenSuse ,
Mandriva , Fedora , CentOS , ... This is not solving the problem of
Windows .

I did not make a list of other text files , but my suggestion is about
if you can find time and
touch to such files append an extension to them to ease workings of
Windows users .

Thank you very much ,

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk