[Lazarus] unable to rebuild lazarus

Martin Friebe lazarus at mfriebe.de
Sun Jul 27 19:17:12 CEST 2008

Hi Bob,

Lazarus use GDB (from the mingw project) for windows. Unfortunately I
have not yet found a realty bug-free version of GDB.

I would advice to:
a) use the "reset debugger" entry from the "run" menu. (especially if
you get error msgs running an app the 2nd time)
b) Check with the task manager for any gdb processes, that are left
over. (That could also have cause your files to be locked)

Best Regards
Martin

Bob K. wrote:
> Mattais,
>
> I deleted the exe file, then selected Run.  The project recompiled
> successfully, but now it says (debugging...) and is not doing anything else.
>
> bob k.

>>> rakphoto.pas(54,7) Hint: Parameter "AFont" not used
>>> rakphoto.pas(54,25) Hint: Parameter "Background" not used
>>> rakphoto.pas(54,49) Hint: Parameter "SortMarker" not used
>>> rakphoto.pas(55,7) Hint: Parameter "IsDown" not used
>>> rakphoto.pas(10,11) Hint: Unit "rxlookup" not used in rakphoto
>>> rakphoto.pas(10,21) Hint: Unit "rxdbcomb" not used in rakphoto
>>> rakphoto.pas(10,30) Hint: Unit "rxmemds" not used in rakphoto
>>> rakphotography.lpr(17,1) Error: Can't create object file:
>>> rakphotography.exe