[Lazarus] Attempting to re-install FPC on Linux results in 'zombie' process.

Peter Williams pewtas at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 01:52:31 CEST 2008

G'day LS and All,

On 30/07/2008, Lord Satan <reimgrab at web.de> wrote:

> On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 08:35:40 +1000
> "Peter Williams" <pewtas at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Any Ideas will be appreciated!!!
>
> You can try dpkg directly and perhaps get some usefull output if it also
> fails.
> I never had this problem (Ubuntu 8.04 64-bit) but I build the fpc package
> myself from svn via lazarusdir/tools/install/create_fpc_deb.sh.

Can you please tell me the exact command(s) I need to enter. I'm assuming
that I need to open a System Terminal (if that's the right terminology) -
however, I'm still a newbie at Linux.

Any help will be appreciated.

--
Fond Regards,
Peter Eric (aka 'pew') WILLIAMS

My free website is:
http://pewtas.googlepages.com  (or)  http://tinyurl.com/yuyejs

(please visit my free website and let me know what you think about it.)