[Lazarus] automatic code unfolding, on edit (inside fold)

Martin Friebe lazarus at mfriebe.de
Fri Aug 1 02:10:15 CEST 2008

On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 12:42:15 -0300
"Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho" <felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, What is the Fn button mapped to?

The OS maps it. AFAIK it is used to circumvent the limitations of laptop
keyboards. For example VK_DELETE = fn+VK_BACK.

> I noticed one problem with the Mac OS X keys. Pressing "Fn+Arrow
> right" makes it go to the end of the source file instead of going to
> the end of the line like I am used to, and like OpenOffice does in Mac
> OS X.

Fn+Arrow right = End
According to the AHIG keyboard End should jump to end of file.
See Xcode, TextEdit and other native OS X text editors.
Jump to eol is Cmd+End = Cmd+Fn+Right.

> Could that be changed?

No, that would not be OS X like.

(Personally I agree: jump to eol is more common than eof, so eol
should get the shorter shortcut)

Mattias