[Lazarus] MouseWheel scroll delta detection

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 10:38:06 CEST 2008

A follow-up from my previous post.

So far, the only mention of this mouse wheel acceleration is in a
article listed below:
  http://adomas.org/javascript-mouse-wheel/

Under Mac OS X the mouse wheel delta goes from -+0.1 to -+30.0

In XLib and Win32 API's,  I could only get a delta of -+1 (no range).  :-(

Is the underlying windowing systems of XLib and Win32 to dumb to have
a delta range? If so, what a pitty!

Regards,
  - Graeme -