[Lazarus] TMemo doesn't have OnMouseWheelxxx events

Kostas Michalopoulos badsector at slashstone.com
Thu Jun 5 13:06:06 CEST 2008

> Why doesn't TMemo have OnMouseWheel, OnMouseWheelUp and
> OnMouseWheelDown events? Yet TListBox does. Is this by design, or an
> oversight?

Probably an oversight since wheel events were added a little later and even
without my previous patch (see the topic about wheel events in
non-TWinControl controls), TMemo was a descedant of TWinControl. I attach a
patch against revision 15313 which adds these properties. I tested them and
they work fine.

Kostas