[Lazarus] Bug using Lazarus under KDE (minimizing)

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 12:17:30 CEST 2008

2008/6/6 Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org>:

> I think there must be some setting on your desktop which causes this.

In that case, I would have expected all applications to be minimized.
I placed a Qt (Virtual Box), fpGUI (UI Designer), KDE (Konsole) and
GTK1 (Lazarus is the only one I have), one of each, application in the
same desktop. Switch to another desktop and then back again. Lazarus
is the only one minimized!  :-(

Luckily I found the 'Restore all' option when you right click on the
Lazarus taskbar item. This work-around is a bit quicker than one
window at a time. Still annoying though.

Regards,
 - Graeme -