[Lazarus] Bug using Lazarus under KDE (minimizing)

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 15:28:43 CEST 2008

2008/6/6 Marc Santhoff <M.Santhoff at t-online.de>:

> Using GTK1 and GTK2 triggers this behaviour.

I can also confirm that it's been around for some time and only
related to LCL based apps. I have an LCL-GTK1 app compiled in Dec 2007
which also minimizes after switching virtual desktops. Non LCL apps
don't seem to have this issue. Firefox and Thunderbird do not minimize
when switching virtual desktops under KDE.

Regards,
 - Graeme -