[Lazarus] [tip] Lazarus under KDE

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Fri Jun 6 15:33:22 CEST 2008

On Fri, Jun 06, 2008 at 03:01:10PM +0200, Damien Gerard wrote:
> > Probably we need different different default keys for every widgetset
> > eventually.
>
> Yes I think. For example F9 by default under OS X is not really a good
> choice :)  (-> Expose)

They are configurable, and I disabled all those keys under OS X. So one
needs at least two profiles:

- one as compatible as possible (which might require config changes), for
  an uniform feel.
- one compatible with the default OS layout.

It is btw, not just Lazarus that suffers from this, the textmode ide does
too.