[Lazarus] Postgres Dlls not found

Marc Weustink marc at dommelstein.net
Sat Jun 7 18:14:24 CEST 2008

> Thanks. Applied.
>
> Mattias

No, not really. The part of the code that does the trick of sending the
message to the correct control is this (in procedure TControl.WMMouseWheel,
in file control.inc):
---

RealControl:=FindLCLControl(MousePos);
if not Assigned(RealControl) then RealControl:=Self;

if RealControl.DoMouseWheel(Message.State, Message.WheelDelta, MousePos)
then

---
which was not applied (although the rest seems to be moved). Without this,
TPaintBox and other non TWinControls do not receive the wheel messages.

I'm attaching a new patch against revision 15345 which adds these lines. I
have tested it and it works as supposed.

Kostas