[Lazarus] (patch) File Open dialog start in the directory of active source file

Sergei Gorelkin sergei_gorelkin at mail.ru
Mon Jun 9 21:39:54 CEST 2008

On 09/06/2008, Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
>  >  environmentopts.pp(1527,57) Error: Identifier not found "GetUserDir"
>  >  environmentopts.pp(2701) Fatal: There were 1 errors compiling module, stopping
>

> Looking at that unit, the error occurs inside the InitMacros() method
>
>   {$IFNDEF Ver2_2_0}
>   AMacroList.Add(TTransferMacro.Create('Home',GetUserDir,
>                  lisUserSHomeDirectory, nil, []));
>   {$ENDIF}

I commented those lines so I could continue. Then later I got an error
in the the following packages: fpcunitide.lpk, dbflaz.lpk and
sqldblaz.lpk

A error window pops up saying it couldn't create the Makefile for each
package. I had to open each of those packages and uncheck the "Create
Makefile" in the Compiler Options.
I had a look, and I do have the fpcmake and fpcmkcfg in my FPC bin
directory. FPC bin is in my systems PATH as well.

I've never had this error before, and have been compiling Lazarus
myself for the last two years now.

Again, using FPC 2.2.1 on Ubuntu 7.10 (32bit).

Regards,
  - Graeme -