[Lazarus] Printer margins

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 00:16:31 CEST 2008

> I'm a little confused, it seems there are two kinds of margins:
> printer's physical limits (we call it here workable area) and user
> artificial margis. I thought you were talking about first kind, but
> now I think you are talking about second one.

I think we need both.

If WorkAre is the Physical limits, then what is
Printer.PaperSize.PaperRect.PhysicalRect ?

> What do you expect a hypotethical margins feature to do?,

You can use it when drawing to the printer canvas. say:

Printer.Canvas.Draw(someImg, MarginX, MarginY);

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 2:55 PM, Jesus Reyes <jesusrmx at yahoo.com.mx> wrote:
> Printer.PaperSize.DefaultPaper

Nice! But does it really honor the paper choosen by the user in the
print dialog? I looked at the code but I can't find an answer.

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho