[Lazarus] Win32 API replacement calls

A.J. Venter aj at outkastsolutions.co.za
Fri Jun 13 08:14:41 CEST 2008

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 12:24 AM, Kostas Michalopoulos
<badsector at slashstone.com> wrote:
>> That said, KDE and gnome are between them about 80% of all Linux
>> desktops, about 5% will be stuff like E17 and the last 15 is the
>> various others combined
>
> I think XFCE has a good percentage, more than E17, maybe mostly due to
> Xubuntu and similar distributions/setups.
Well nobody has full figures on any of them, E17 got a massive boost
for being the (base of) native deskop on the very popular eeePC
and the GPC as well. But you are right I forgot about XFCE but it is a
very popular one, quite possibly more than E17.

Either way, this thread is drifting off topic now, the important point
was just that the greater majority of the desktops out in the world
should at least honour MOST of the things you ask it to do.

Ciao
A.J.
--
A.J. Venter
Chief Executive Officer

www.silentcoder.co.za - Blog
scartoonz.silentcoder.co.za - ScarToonz webcomic