[Lazarus] grids changes

Jesus Reyes jesusrmx at yahoo.com.mx
Sun Jun 15 01:28:25 CEST 2008

Lee Jenkins wrote:
> Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
>> On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 1:14 PM, Lee Jenkins <lee at datatrakpos.com> wrote:
>>> Odd.  As I mentioned, I have rebuilt using 2.2.1 but I guess that particular
>>> source must have changed between the last time I updated.
>> Exactly. 2.2.1 is not a release, and thus it changes and lazarus
>> changed to keep up with the latest version. You need to update your
>> fpc
>>

> I tried with 2.2.0 and that has the error so I guess I must update my fpc :)

I updated to 2.2.3 and now it won't build because it says it can find the
Contnrs unit.  I have gone into Environment > Environment Options > and set the
following paths:

- Compiler Path
- FPC Source Directory
- Make Path

I can't understand why it can't find the the Contnrs unit.  Its right there, in
\fpc\2.2.3\source\packages\fcl-base\src

--

Warm Regards,

Lee