[Lazarus] Need some help with UpdateSQL in TSQLQuery and TMySQL50Connection

Howard Lee Harkness howard.lee.harkness at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 23:06:13 CEST 2008

I was able to get the Insert and Refresh buttons to work with code like
this:

case Button of
 nbPost: SQLQuery1.Applyupdates;
 nbRefresh: begin SQLQuery1.Close; SQLQuery1.Open; end;
end;

However, it doesn't seem to matter what I put in for nbDelete. I always get
the error "There are no fields found to generate the where-clause" if I do
ApplyUpdates for nbDelete. If I put nothing in there, the field appears to
be deleted, but it is still in the table, and comes back to the grid when I
press "refresh".

--
Howard Lee Harkness