[Lazarus] Compile Error Latest SVN

Lord Satan reimgrab at web.de
Sun Jun 15 22:13:58 CEST 2008

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 12:53:02 -0400
Lee Jenkins <lee at datatrakpos.com> wrote:

> BTW, the fpc 2.2.3 doesn't give me the error concerning GetUserDir, at because
> it doesn't get that far, but bombs almost immediately when trying to rebuild
> lazarus saying that it cannot find the contnrs unit.

Check which fpc.cfg you are using. That problem is definitly a problem of your fpc install. Best would be to only have one fpc and remove all of the others. Check for old fpc.cfg and old ppu files lying around. I am quite sure that your problem lies there. Having more than one fpc around is the best way to get into that kind of trouble and most likely you would like your fpc to be in your path.
As I am not on windows, I cannot help more.

hih