[Lazarus] Google says "this site may harm your computer"

Ales Katona almindor at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 11:17:05 CEST 2008

 From google:

"Malicious software includes 2 trojan(s). Successful infection resulted
in an average of 9 new processes on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including sum4count.net
<http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=sum4count.net>.

1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing
malware to visitors of this site, including countermediagroup.com
<http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=countermediagroup.com>."

I'd say someone posted something on the forums, we should contact the
admin to search for it, remove and possibly do something about it on
google too.

Ales