[Lazarus] Color setup of the Form1: TForm1

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 15:33:37 CEST 2008

On 17/06/2008, Paul Csanyi <csanyipal at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello!
>
>  System: Debian GNU/Linux Etch.
>
>  Lazarus version 0.9.24 beta Date: 5-11-07 SVN Revision: exported
>  i386-linux-gtk.
>
>  In a new application created with Lazarus I setup Color for the Form1:
>  TForm1, but in the Form1 Window there the color don't change.
>
>  I run the application with F9 but the Color don't change.
>  Why don't change the Color that was setup in the Object Inspector?
>  Any advices will be appreciated!

See the url below.  It's what I call a major flaw in LCL. What you
(and I a year ago) are trying to do, only works under Windows. On
other platforms, such a 'supposed to be simple' feature will not be
implemented.

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_known_issues_%28things_that_will_never_be_fixed%29

Regards,
  - Graeme -