[Lazarus] SF.net 2008 Community choise

A.J. Venter aj at outkastsolutions.co.za
Fri Jun 20 11:45:02 CEST 2008

Hi all
I think Lazarus might be a better good fit for option 12 - Best
tool/utility for Developers
After all, 'The enterprise' would pit us against very unrelated
projects, everything from database servers to the evolution mail
client !

A.J.

2008/6/19 peng <pengtu321 at gmail.com>:
> sorry, the correct URL that vote for Lazarus is:
> https://sourceforge.net/community/cca08-nominate?group_id=89339
>
> 2008/6/20 peng <pengtu321 at gmail.com>:
>>
>> Hi, SF.net is being held to vote, which is a suitable Lazarus ?
>> I would like to select the second item: Best Project for the Enterprise

A.J. Venter
Chief Executive Officer
Tel.: +27 21 554 5059
Fax: +27 11 252 9197
Outkast Solutions IT
www.outkastsolutions.co.za
A division of Global Pact Trading Pty Ltd.

www.silentcoder.co.za - Blog
scartoonz.silentcoder.co.za - ScarToonz webcomic