[Lazarus] Graphics changes (r15472)

Kostas Michalopoulos badsector at slashstone.com
Sat Jun 21 00:24:22 CEST 2008

>> Yeah, this pretty much destroyed the material thumbnails in my 3D design
>> app. Any workaround or this will come back soon? :-)
>
> Revert to r15471
>
> Marc

That, or make a patch :-P.

I've attached my fix. Seems that TCustomBitmap.SetSize was doing nothing
except filling some values in a TDIBSection which weren't used. I kept them
there (because i didn't tracked where they're actually used), but also wrote
code that updates the width/height info in FImage.Description and allocates
data for the pixels. I use RawimageNeeded too to obtain a valid description
(i just put the new width and height there).

This makes both the autocompletion and changing TBitmap size code to work.

Kostas