[Lazarus] Obtaining TIDesigner

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Sun Jun 22 14:20:30 CEST 2008

  I still stand by my statement that this so called "optimization" is a
design bug in FPC. Of course this is just my opinion, and you guys can
disagree. That is no problem, as long as there are work around etc ;-) .
Only the time will tell who is right. My prediction is that the so called
"optimization" will lead to so many problems overtime that at some point it
will be removed, and the interfaces will start working as they in all other
languages I have used, or nobody will use Interfaces in FPC, but I may be
wrong ;-) . We will see :-D .

  With best regards,
    Boian Mitov

Mitov Software