[Lazarus] 0.925 editor of the Chinese characters overlap

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 17:22:21 CEST 2008

I found the Object Inspector / TForm problem.

Our default font isn't capable of showing chinese characters. I don't
know how to fix this. Can we change the font in the caption of the
form? I'm surprised it doesn't work there, I would think that MS would
put a very good font there. Also wierd is that in the screenshot it
works in all forms, except in the under design form. Here no form
shows chinese characters, and MessageDlg also doesn't show.

Please open bug reports for the problems. 2 bug reports, one for the
default font problem and another for the SynEdit problem.

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho