[Lazarus] Mac OS X : Cross compiling from i386 -> PowerPC

Dominique Louis dominique at savagesoftware.com.au
Fri Jun 27 00:54:35 CEST 2008

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 8:29 PM, Dominique Louis
> <dominique at savagesoftware.com.au> wrote:
>> Compiling the package itself, from within the IDE, while targetting
>> powerpc, throws up the same error as before.
>> While targetting i386 seems to compile fine.
>
> Which error? LResources?

Yes the LResources error.

> If yes, try building only LCL for powerpc with the Configure Build
> Lazarus dialog.
>
> Also, did you change your compiler in the Environment Options dialog?

Ah I did not realise I had to change it here as well as I thought that
if I change the target it would pick up ppcppc automagically.

No I get a different error when compiling with the Environment Options
changes you mentioned.

"Fatal: Can't find unit LazarusPackageIntf used by Printer4Lazarus"

How does one get the Spotlight tool to search all directories. For all
of it's usability, I could not get spotlight to do this.

Is there no option to just compile everything for a particular target? I
tried "make all" and "make bigide", maybe we need a "make everything"?

Dominique.