[Lazarus] 0.925 editor of the Chinese characters overlap

peng pengtu321 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 03:51:13 CEST 2008

Oh, I am Chinese, so I used the windows is the Chinese version. OS provide
Chinese input method.  ^_^

I did the test, copies of Chinese characters to the Object Inspector, edit
normal. run normal, also.

If you need the Chinese character for free, you can visit
http://wqy.sf.netdownload. If reading difficulties, do not worry, I
find are more suitable
for non-Chinese user's guide, wait a bit longer.

Regards!