[Lazarus] Cannot rebuild IDE

Dave Coventry dgcoventry at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 10:56:11 CEST 2008

Dominique Louis wrote:
>> How does one get the Spotlight tool to search all directories. For all
>> of it's usability, I could not get spotlight to do this.

The user interface to do this is quite bad. First enter something in a Search box. Then click on
the Plus button in the results window. Then select "System files" in the Kind popup menu. And
"Include" in the other popup menu. Of course, Apple refuses to let you set this as default, so that
the next time the operation is less cumbersome (Mac OS X is only for dummies).

Regards,

Adriaan van Os