[Lazarus] graphic changes / mouse pointers on windows

Martin Friebe lazarus at mfriebe.de
Fri Jun 27 11:15:39 CEST 2008

Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> writes:

> On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 22:21:49 +0200
> csanyipal at gmail.com (Csányi Pál) wrote:
>
>> Now I want to include the binary file too in to the published
>> project.tar.bz2 but I can't to get it, however I leave blank the box
>> before Files / Ignore binaries.
>
> Maybe your file mask is incorrect?

My system is Debian GNU/Linux Etch so the executable binaries hasn't a
file mask.

After I compiled a Lazarus project I get the following files in the
project directory:

lptinterface1.hu.mo
lptinterface1.po
lptinterfaceunit1.o
interfaces.o
lptinterface1.hu.po
lptinterface1.sr.mo
lptinterfaceunit1.pas
interfaces.pas
lptinterface1.lpi
lptinterface1.sr.po
lptinterfaceunit1.ppu
interfaces.ppu
lptinterface1.lpr
lptinterfaceunit1.lfm
lptinterfaceunit1.rst
lptinterface1   <-------- This is the binary file.
lptinterface1.mo
lptinterfaceunit1.lrs
lptinterface1.compiled
lptinterface1.o
lptinterfaceunit1.lrt

I can to run the 'lptinterface1' binary file in the xterm window with
the

./lptinterface1

command.

This file: lptinterface1 hasn't a file mask, right?

When I am publishing this project I have the following setup at:

(_ mean that the box is not set,
 * mean that the box is set)

'Files':

_ Ignore binaries

'Use Include Filter':

* Use Include Filter
* Simple Syntax

.(pas|pp|inc|lfm|lpr|lrs|lpi|lpk|sh|xml|txt|po)

'Exclude Filter':

* Use Exclude Filter
* Simple Syntax

.(bak|ppu|ppw|o|so);*~;backup