[Lazarus] Unmoveable forms?

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Fri Jun 27 23:43:28 CEST 2008

En/na Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho ha escrit:
> Just use the same code you were using in Delphi. It will work in Windows only.
>
> What you wish is impossible to implement anywhere else.

BTW, the window manager I'm currently using (the default one under kde,
I think it's kwin) has a bunch of options, among them there's one to
keep a window in a fixed position, so in theory it should possible (if
not 100% guaranteed with all wm) to do it under Linux.
See:

http://standards.freedesktop.org/wm-spec/wm-spec-1.3.html#id2507474

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004      Fax +34 93 5883007