[Lazarus] opengl

Andrea Mauri andrea.mauri.75 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 17:36:17 CET 2008

The opengl example works perfectly.
I encounter another problem.
I create a new project, on the form I put a TOpenGLControl, I run the
project, when the project runs I minimize the form then restore it.
After restored the TOpenGLControl is not drawn correctly, the
OpenGLControl shows the background of my screen (my desktop).
Could someone try these steps and tell me what happens?
Regards,
Andrea

FPC 2.2.0 Lazarus svn Windows XP