[Lazarus] Error compiling Lazarus svn 14407

Luiz Americo Pereira Camara luizmed at oi.com.br
Tue Mar 4 20:13:47 CET 2008

Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> Did you build the IDE clean after updating?

I type make clean all at command prompt. I don't use the IDE to rebuild
after a update.

One thing that i did different from previous updates was to revert the
changes done in some makefiles in Lazarus tree. I did not changed that.
The IDE modify them?

> Do you have a svn merge conflict - is your ideintf/idecommands.pas
> uptodate?

IdeCommands is updated. No conflicts.
The only change was in one win32 intf, that compiles fine (previously
and now).

After i modified the win32 intf file (reverted and than changed back) it
compiled.

I noticed that in this time the LCL was being built, differently than in
the previous tries.
Somehow the ide units where left behind, leading to the conflict.

Thanks for the replies.

Luiz