[Lazarus] All units always being recompiled

Tobias Giesen tobias_subscriber at tgtools.com
Wed Mar 5 15:38:29 CET 2008

I will try Envy in order to install the right drivers for my graphics card.
Anyway I have two more questions:
1. TOpenGLControl works properly on my PC (ATI Radeon™ HD 2400 PRO)
using GTK but not GTK2, it could be a problem of graphics card drivers?
Why if I have not installed the correct drivers TOpenGLControl works
using GTK?
2. I have another PC with Ubuntu and I have the same behaviour,
TOpenGLControl  works using GTK but not GTK2, how can I check what is my
graphics card?

Regards,
Andrea

Jon Bertrand ha scritto:
> Google the "Envy" script.  Download that script and use it.

Dr. Andrea Mauri, PhD
Milano Chemometrics and QSAR Research Group
Department of Environmental Sciences
University of Milano-Bicocca
P.zza della Scienza, 1
20126 Milano - Italy