[Lazarus] Nested TPageControls on Carbon

Tobias Giesen tobias_subscriber at tgtools.com
Fri Mar 7 20:33:33 CET 2008

On Thu, 06 Mar 2008 23:21:13 +0100
Bogusław Brandys <brandys at o2.pl> wrote:

> Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> > On Wed, 05 Mar 2008 20:29:39 +0100
> > Bogusław Brandys <brandys at o2.pl> wrote:
> >
> >> [...]
> >> For example I have to find a project file lpr
> >
> > See here
> > http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Extending_the_IDE#The_.lpr.2C_.lpi_and_.lps_file_of_a_project
> >

> >> and add or update resource there.
> >
> > and here
> > http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Extending_the_IDE#Adding_a_resource_directive_to_a_file
> >

> > Mattias
> >

> Thank you.Please explain also how to detect if unit source was
> changed in editor, assuming that I have only a unit filename for
> example.

Keep in mind:
unit <> file, because a unit can contain include files.

To check if a file has changed, compare the
CodeBuffer.ChangeStep.

Each TCodeBuffer has AddChangeHook/RemoveChangeHook, but this is called
many times during an update, so you can not do much in the handler.

> How can I register a hook called when project is changed
> (new project is opened) ?

I added one. See here
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Extending_the_IDE#Project_events

> I need to update an IDE expert dialog