[Lazarus] Lazarus website design

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 02:06:52 CET 2008

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 7:00 AM, ik <idokan at gmail.com> wrote:
>  I wonder if it's time to change the design of the Lazarus web site to
>  a more "web 2.0"  and shinier look.

Some things I consider important about it:

* It needs to offer the same capabilities as the current one. i.e.
news are and forum
* It needs to be able to import the current existing news and forum content
* I like the current fpc website look. Ours could be similar, but it
needs to offer a much larger news section and attend the other
requisites I mentioned
* The code of the website should be on public subversion, like the fpc
website. We can open a new sub-repository for it on our subversion.

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho