[Lazarus] MessageDlg with localized buttons?

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Thu Mar 13 12:24:33 CET 2008

En/na Luca Olivetti ha escrit:
> Hello,
> I noticed that the MessageDlg function shows english captions in the
> buttons.
> How do I instruct it to use the localized (spanish) captions?
> I'm using a (maybe old: 2008-02-25, SVN revision 14239) lazarus snapshot
> under windows, lazarus\lcl\languages\lclstrconst.es.po has the correct
> translations.
> Oh, I'd like also to know how to do it under Linux.

As always, I found the solution right after pressing send. I added

   TranslateUnitResourceStrings('LCLStrConsts', 'lclstrconsts.es.po');

to my FormCreate, but then I need to provide the translation file as well.
Is there a way to make this "built-in" to the executable?

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004      Fax +34 93 5883007