[Lazarus] MessageDlg with localized buttons?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 12:42:26 CET 2008

On 13/03/2008, Luca Olivetti <luca at wetron.es> wrote:

>  to my FormCreate, but then I need to provide the translation file as well.
>  Is there a way to make this "built-in" to the executable?

A week or two ago I added such a feature (compile time and runtime
language switching) to fpGUI and related applications built with it. I
was wondering if Lazarus has default language switching at compile
time?  Anybody know?

I bet not, otherwise somebody else other than me would have detected
the language translation bug.  BTW: This mantis report contains a
patch to fix the issue.

  - Graeme -