[Lazarus] grid documentation (TStringGrid)

JoshyFun joshyfun at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 17:37:15 CET 2008

Hello Graeme,

GG> TGridDrawState = set of (gdSelected, gdFocused, gdFixed, gdHot, gdPushed);

They seens to be:

gdSelected: The cell is selected (usually many cells can be selected,
I'm not sure in Lazarus).

gdFocused: The one that have the cell focus (focus rect around). In
example the cell that will be edited.

gdFixed: :)

gdHot: Seens to be the one under the mouse pointer.

gdPushed: Maybe a different kind of fixed to be draw with a push
effect.

>From my point of view, one cell can be at the same time, selected,
focused, hot and maybe pushed, but not fixed.

--
Best regards,
 JoshyFun