[Lazarus] Using TNotebook

Damien Gerard milipili at shikami.org
Thu Mar 27 10:00:16 CET 2008

Le Mar 26, 2008 à 7:39 PM, Howard Page-Clark a écrit :
> Damien Gerard wrote:
>
> > Could someone explain me the difference between `TPage.Visible` and
> > `TPage.TabVisible` ?
>
> 'Visible' controls the visibility of items within the client area of
> the page - whatever panels, labels etc you have put there.
> 'Tabvisible' controls whether the Tab is shown (and therefore
> whether you can click on it to move pages) or not.

Thanks

> Pages without visible tabs are not immensely useful I would say.
> However, if you need them, you can have them without having to write
> code to hide the tabs yourself!

They are not always hidden. It depends upon selection of my TTreeView

Actually, the issue remains even with TabVisible, but far away in
time. It is really strange.
It All works well and at a certain time, it becomes funny :)
I will continue to investigate to find bug in my own code, and if
necessary a project sample to reproduce the bug (if any)

--
Damien Gerard
milipili at shikami.org

"Intelligence is 10 million rules."