[Lazarus] TMainMenu (Designer) Question

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Thu Mar 27 19:24:30 CET 2008

Lee Jenkins wrote:
> Is there something I'm missing about TMainMenu designer?  Specifically, there
> doesn't seem to be a way to move menu items around from one menu to another.
>
> For instance, if I have the following:
>
> Menu1
>    |--SubMenu1
> Menu2
>    |--SubMenu2
>
> How can I move SubMenu2 under Menu1?  Currently it seems it is only possible to
> move menu items around under their respective menus, but to another menu.
>
> Thanks!

As a follow up, I've notice that if I have several (in this case 6) top level
menus on my TMainMenu, then the first top level menu does not show and cannot be
accessed in the Menu Desginer:

http://www.leebo.dreamhosters.com/images/menudesigner.png

--
Warm Regards,

Lee

"Everything I needed to learn in life, I learned selling encyclopedias door to
door."